Documentation: For Users
Earthdata Login provides a user registration service allowing users to self-register with the EOSDIS. The registration is provided free of charge to the user. The user needs to set up a user ID, password and provide additional information, such as, user name, affiliation, country and a valid e-mail address, in order to become a registered user.
The following links will help in creating, managing user profile and on how to access EOSDIS data.
- Welcome to Earthdata Login
- What is Earthdata Login
- What is Single Sign-on?
- What is OAuth2?
- How to Register For an Earthdata Login Profile
- What is Application Authorization?
- How To Pre-authorize an application
- User Token Creation and Management
- Data Access